We are looking for a creative Animator to develop excellent visual frames with 3D models. Your work will consist of giving life to storylines and characters in our videogame.
Animators possess a creative eye and artistic aptitude. They can easily turn a script or a concept into an impressive computer-generated animation. To excel in this role, you must be highly skilled in CGI software and storytelling.
– Read scripts and storylines to understand animation requirements.
– Prepare presentations with raw designs to customers.
– Develop storyboards for the initial stages of production.
– Join images with background graphics and special effects.
– Ensure synchronization of frames and audio.
– Participate in the editing process.
– Collaborate with production crew (designers, directors etc.).
– Proven experience as an animator.
– Knowledge of 2D/3D, stop motion and computer-generated animation.
– Proficient in CGI software (Photoshop, 3ds Max, Maya etc.).
– Comfortable working with deadlines and budget restrictions.
– Teamwork and excellent communication skills.
– Immediate incorporation.
– Negotiable salary.
– Being part of a company that bases its success on teamwork, values individual talent and effort and respects the voice of all its members.
– Integrate into a Senior team where the common denominator is the passion for the development of video games, they enjoy their work because they do what they like most.
– Be part of new and exciting projects.
– Office in Estrecho/Santiago Bernabeu Subway.
If you gather the requirements and you are interested in joining our team, contact us at email@example.com sending your resume and a short introduction. SUBJECT: FEG ANIMATOR.